Wednesday, December 29, 2010

TELL US HOW WE FARE

Feedback
(8+/0-)
Name: Amy
Item bought: Glass decorative (large bottle)
Rating: Positive
Comments: efficient,nice and reliable. provided me with relevant and constructive advices. it was really pretty,i love it!

Name: Jaslyn
Item bought: Glass Decoratives DIY Kit
Rating: Positive
Comments: High efficiency and low price! :)

Name: Sabby
Item bought: Candypop watch
Rating: Positive
Comments: Hi there! Just wanted to say thanks for the watch and your good service. I received it some days back. It was nicely packed. Thanks!

Name: Chrystal
Rating: Positive
Comments: Their service is really good! Questions answered and no impatience shown :) I'll definitely buy from her if possible :)


4 comments:

  1. Name: Th-trustedshop
    Item bought: Glass decorative
    Rating: Positive
    Comments: Owner has patience and is friendly! The glass decorative is really nice, thanks for the work put in and, well done. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: SY
    Item Brought: Test tube w red cork
    Rating: positive 10/10
    Comments: items are wrap nicely w bubble wraps! test tube is also v nice! liked it! great owner too. hope to deal w you again someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Sally
    Item bought: 2 Test-tubes
    Rating: Positive
    Comments: fast and efficient. Friendly and nice too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Name: Alicia
    Item bought: 1 test tube, 1 bottle
    Rating: Negative
    Comments: I ordered my items in March. In June, I still did not receive my items and contacted her. She told me to give her two weeks to finish it up as she had exams. I was already frustrated, how long does it take to make a simple test tube and bottle which I ordered eons ago? But I agreed nonetheless. I received the bottle, via free registered postage, in August. The bottle was really pretty but the test tube, was received only now, in September. Not only that, the test tube was completely messed up, the white and pink gels were completely mixed together and even the letters inside weren't arranged properly. Though I really liked the bottle, I am very disappointed with the test tube as well as the attitude of the person who handled it. Apparently the test tubes and bottles are done by different people. This will be the first and last time I am purchasing from them.

    ReplyDelete